Election for the 2024 RESO Board of Directors
The board is responsible for the governance of RESO and development of the organization’s strategic plan.
The open seats that are available in this election are:
- Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): $25M and above annual revenue (two open seats)
- Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): Under $25M annual revenue (two open seats)
- Class C (MLSs and REALTOR® Associations): Over 25,000 subscribers (four open seats)
- Class F (Other Associations or Groups): $25M and above annual revenue or 50k and above subscribers (one open seat)
The nominees were all asked to submit answers to the following questions regarding their vision and what they will contribute to RESO. Their answers can be found by clicking directly on the nominee’s name.
- What are the three most important priorities or initiatives that RESO should pursue during the next two years?
- How do you see your contributions as a board member being utilized for realizing these priorities?
- What is your current/past involvement in RESO Workgroups?
- The Board meets regularly, via conference calls and in-person at conferences. Board members also are called to serve on or chair committees and special task forces. Are you willing and able to meet the time requirements to serve as a director for a two-year term?
Voting will open on November 13 at 7:00 a.m. (PT) and close on December 3 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
Each RESO member organization may cast one vote. The ballot will be sent to the primary contact on your account. If you are not sure who that is, or if you need to make a change to your primary contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Nominees!
Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): $25M and Above Annual Revenue (two open seats)
Principal, Advisory Services, CoreLogic
Senior VP, Industry Relations, Realtor.com
Senior Director – Industry Affairs, Zillow
Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): Under $25M Annual Revenue (two open seats)
Chief Growth Officer, LiveEasy
VP of R&D, Data Services, Constellation1
Chief Experience Officer, TLCengine
Consultant - Organized Real Estate, T3 Sixty
Exec, MLS Aligned
CEO, TRIBUS / Solid Earth
CEO, MLS Grid
Class C (MLSs and REALTOR® Associations): Over 25,000 Subscribers (four open seats)
Director of Product Management, First MLS (FMLS)
CTO, Bright MLS
COO, Stellar MLS
CEO, Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED)
COO, OneKey MLS
Class F (Other Associations or Groups): $25M and Above Annual Revenue, 50k and Above Members or 15,000 or More Licensees (one open seat)
VP Strategic Integrations, RPR
- Candidates for the board must be a representative of a RESO member organization.
- No more than one person from a given company or its subsidiaries may serve on the Board of Directors at the same time.
To review additional information on RESO‘s Board of Directors, please view the bylaws.
See the current RESO Board of Directors here.