RESO provides a path for technology partners to build faster, more scalable, and more accurate technology for customers. As real estate data continues to grow and conform to RESO standards, technology partners can guide their product development in sync with industry leaders by using RESO as a guide.
Consumers and real estate professionals demand a seamless technology experience today. Tech-enabled brokerages, technology vendors, standards boards, and government agencies are providing that experience by using interoperable data sets to fuel innovation across markets. Long-term development plans for any technology organization in the industry should be keenly focused on the standards that will allow a faster path to customers and a more valuable data set to deliver to them.
Technology Partner Benefits:
- Shape the future of data-driven tools: RESO membership gives you a seat at the table where decisions are being made that will directly impact your business’s technology.
- Build tools that integrate faster: Through standards, technology can be built to create more efficiency for MLSs, brokers, agents, or consumers. Standards-driven products can scale more quickly across markets or grow more quickly within them.
- Provide more insights through accurate data: Statistical tools and agent collaboration tools can provide broader and more insightful reports through seamless, standardized data.
- Understand technology’s path for strategic planning: Product development can benefit greatly by focusing on the future of standards. RESO members find a competitive advantage through understanding what’s coming next.
- Network with MLSs, brokers, and trade organizations: The industry’s most forward-thinking organizations come together at RESO’s meetings and events. Work directly with the organizations that are pushing industry technology forward.
GET STARTED: JOIN RESO
You can become a member of RESO by completing the online application.
Events and Meetings
- Spring Technology Summit and Fall Conference: RESO’s conferences are known for being highly collaborative and fun. Members enjoy the featured speakers, presentations, and engage in working group meetings. While real work gets done at RESO conferences, they’re also well-loved for the lively receptions, dinners, the famed bloody mary bar, and maybe even some karaoke.
- Workgroup meetings: RESO gives participants the unique opportunity to become involved in online and in-person meetings which serve as our incubators for innovation. There are many workgroups open to new members. Click here for a list of all current active workgroups.
- Member pricing benefits: RESO members receive discounted registration fees for RESO events. Members also enjoy free certification.