Why Join RESO?
RESO offers concrete benefits to MLSs, brokers and technology partners. Through standards workgroups, events and collaboration with RESO’s organizations, members gain knowledge and strategic vision around the industry’s technology future.
- Shape the future of data-driven tools: RESO membership gives you a seat at the table where decisions are being made that will directly impact your business’s technology.
- Build or buy tools that scale and integrate faster: Through standards, brokers have access to tools that create more efficiency and productivity for agents. Brokers can scale more quickly across markets or grow more quickly within them.
- Network with the industry’s technology leaders: RESO members include the best and brightest minds in real estate. Through conferences and meetings, members build trust and support one another through a shared commitment to technology leadership.
- Build your brand as an innovative MLS: The industry’s MLS leaders are forging ahead with data standards initiatives. Be known as an organization that brings new innovation to your membership through your RESO leadership.
- Shape the future of MLS tools: RESO membership gives you a seat at the table where decisions are being made that will directly impact your business’s technology.
- Understand technology’s path for strategic planning: Technology is a critical component of an MLS’s future, and RESO members can find a competitive advantage through understanding what’s coming next.
Technology Partner Benefits:
- Build tools that integrate faster: Through standards, technology can be built to create more efficiency for MLSs, brokers, agents and consumers. Standards-driven products can scale more quickly across markets or grow more quickly within them.
- Provide more insights through accurate data: Statistical and agent collaboration tools can provide broader and more insightful reports through seamless, standardized data.
- Network with MLSs and brokers: The industry’s most forward-thinking brokerages and MLSs come together with technology vendors at RESO’s meetings and events. Work directly with the organizations that are pushing industry technology forward.
RESO Membership: More Info
Learn more about becoming a member of RESO.
DLU June 30th, 2020