We are now accepting nominations for nine open seats on the 2022 RESO Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is responsible for the governance of RESO and development of the organization’s Strategic Plan.
The open seats that are available in this election are:
- Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): two seats with revenue under $25 million annually.
- Class B (Technology Companies, Developers, Partners & Consultants): two seats with revenue of $25 million and above annually.
- Class C (MLSs and REALTOR® Associations): four seats with over 25,000 subscribers.
- Class F (Other Associations or Groups): one seat with 50,000+ members/$25M+ Revenue/15k licensees.
If you are interested in joining the RESO Board of Directors and lending your expertise and amazing talents to our organization’s goals of development, adoption and implementation of standards, please complete the nomination form below. If you know of someone that you think would be a willing, strong addition to the board, please nominate them as well. All nominations are published on the RESO website as the entries are received.
- Candidates for the Board must be a representative of a RESO member organization.
- No more than one person from a given company or its subsidiaries may serve on the Board of Directors at the same time.
- All nominations, including a headshot and bio, must be submitted utilizing the Statement of Candidacy Google Doc by no later than midnight (ET) October 31, 2021. | Statement of Candidacy .docx
- Voting will open on November 15, 2021 and close on November 30, 2021.
To review additional information on RESO’s Board of Directors please view the bylaws.