2017 RESO Fall Conference October 17-19, 2017
As we draw closer to the upcoming Fall Conference, here are some important details that will help you prepare for your session and provide an engaging experience for all attendees. First and foremost, we want to express our thanks for your willingness to present and for your support of RESO. We are requesting that speakers create their presentations in Google Slides that will allow for better management and fluid transitions during the general session and breakout sessions. The exceptions to this format are the Data Comp presenters. Please review the speaker checklist below, adhere to the ‘Speaker Presentation Guidelines’ and fulfill any requests by October 4 deadline.
- All speakers will need to use the conference laptop.
- Follow the RESO Speaker Presentation Guidelines below.
- Expect a direct email from email@example.com to access your personal Google Slides Presentation file.
- Audio/visual needs can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the Conference Mobile App to access the agenda and additional information
- Apple Store or Play Store and access the Conference App Online.
- All presentations submitted by the October 4 deadline will be uploaded to the app for you.
- Review the App Instructions below
- Email email@example.com if you need assistance with the app.
Speaker Webpage & Agenda
- View the Speaker webpage and reply with any edits or missing bios and head shots (400×400).
- View the online AGENDA for your current presentation description and reply with any revisions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your time and commitment to RESO is greatly appreciated!