RESO’s conferences have become known for being highly collaborative, must-attend industry events that mix in just the right amount of fun.
Our featured speakers, vetted presentations and interactive workgroup meetings have literally shaped real estate technology over the years. Additionally, RESO members get to take advantage of exclusive member pricing.
These twice-per-year events are well-loved for the meaningful work that gets done as well as for the lively receptions, famed Bloody Mary bar and gatherings at formal dinners and less formal outings (karaoke anyone?).
Next spring, at our conference in Tucson, AZ, we are offering onsite attendance. Attendees can look forward to heightened engagement and an agenda packed with top executives and tech experts from the largest MLSs, real estate technology companies, brokerages and franchises. | EVENT PAGE
- A seat at the table. Shape the future of real estate tech at RESO workgroup meetings and be part of the creation of new and evolving standards.
- An inside look at what’s next. Gain insight you won’t find at other industry events by not just talking about trends but by seeing how those trends become industry standards.
- Access to the top minds in the business. RESO attracts the brightest technical and business minds in real estate, allowing for exceptional networking opportunities.
What Makes RESO Conferences Different?
- Focus. Data standards are king. They impact every facet of real estate technology, and RESO members are in the middle of the conversation.
- Real-world problems discussed and solved. RESO conferences boast presenters who roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- Pain Points. Our most popular conference session, “Pain Points,” is unlike any other. The mostly free-form discussion covers where real estate organizations are struggling most in a live format with online chat. Afterwards, topics are collected, summarized online and shared back to RESO workgroups for action and resolution.
Check Out Our Video Blogs About Why to Attend!
- Five Reasons to Join RESO and Attend Its Conferences
- Why MLS CEOs Need to Attend RESO Conferences
- Why Brokers Should Join RESO and Attend RESO Conferences