Payments can be made by logging into the membership portal online, providing a credit card over the phone or by sending a check. Please note that all accounts that have dues over $10,000 must renew by check.
If you need a printable copy of your invoice, log in to your account and click “Make Payment.” On the next screen, there is an option to “View Invoice” that will open a printable invoice.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
TO PAY ONLINE:
Paying online is the most efficient way to renew your membership and is quick and easy. You can renew online by following these steps:
- Login to your account by clicking Member Login. (If you do not know your username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Once you’re logged in visit your Member Profile.
- Click the Renew Now button.
- Ensure that your company’s dues are correct. If your company has grown in membership or licensees (Classes C or D) or revenue (Class B or E), please refer to the Dues Schedule and adjust your membership accordingly.
- Add your membership to the cart and click Review and Checkout.
- Enter payment information.
You will receive a confirmation via email.
TO PAY BY CHECK:
All checks should be made out to Real Estate Standards Organization and must be received by December 31, 2020 to prevent a gap in your membership.
Ensure that your company’s dues are correct. If your company has grown in membership or licensees (Classes C or D) or revenue (Class B or E), please refer to the Dues Schedule and adjust your membership accordingly.
Please send payments to:
PO Box 10824
Raleigh, NC 27605
Payments under $10,000 can be processed using a credit card over the phone. To do this, please call support at 919-504-9898.
We greatly value your membership and appreciate your support. If you have any questions or are having issues logging in, please call (919) 504-9898 or email email@example.com.