Membership renewals have begun! Members will be given through the end of the calendar year to renew before their account is considered inactive.
Payments can be made by logging into the membership portal online, providing a credit card over the phone, or by sending a check. Please note that all accounts that have dues over $10,000 must renew by check.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
TO PAY ONLINE:
Paying online is the most efficient way to renew your membership and is quick and easy. You can renew online by following these steps:
- Click the orange “Member Login” button at the top right of this page and login (if you do not know your username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to the membership drop-down menu and click “member profile”.
- Click the “Renew Now” button
- Ensure that your company’s dues are correct. If your company has grown in membership (Classes C or D) or revenue (Class B), please refer to the Dues Schedule and adjust your membership accordingly.
- Add your membership to the cart and click “Review and Checkout”
- Enter payment information
You will receive a confirmation via email.
TO PAY BY CHECK:
All checks should be made out to Real Estate Standards Organization and must be received by December 31, 2019 to prevent a gap in your membership.
Ensure that your company’s dues are correct. If your company has grown in membership (Classes C or D) or revenue (Class B), please refer to the Dues Schedule and adjust your membership accordingly.
Please send payments to:
PO Box 10824
Raleigh, NC 27605
Payments under $10,000 can be processed using a credit card over the phone. To do this, please call support at 919-504-9898.
We greatly value your membership and appreciate your support. If you have any questions or are having issues logging in, please call (919) 504-9898 or email email@example.com.DLU October 2nd, 2019