RESO Unique Licensee Identifier (ULI)
Properly identifying a real estate practitioner in a listing or transaction allows for professionals and consumers to receive accurate insights through industry data and reports.
The ULI is critical to ensuring data accuracy across organizations and borders, whether or not a licensed agent is a REALTOR®.
The ULI provides a model for aligning and deduplicating data across a wide range of markets, improving accuracy for the entire real estate industry.
Systems That Benefit from the ULI
- Affiliated broker and franchise roster data sets
- Association rosters and membership information
- Data shares across MLSs
- Aggregated listing and sales data sets for portal advertising websites
- Agent/client collaboration apps
- Market statistics, CMAs and predictive reports for agents and consumers
RESO’s volunteer workgroups are developing the framework for the ULI with many industry groups. Brokerage, MLS, technology and governmental organizations have contributed to the development of the model, including the following organizations:
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Association of Real Estate License Law Officers (ARELLO)
- Homes.com, Realtor.com and Zillow Group
- Realogy, RE/MAX, HomeServices of America, eXp Realty, Compass and Redfin
For more information about the current status of the ULI, email firstname.lastname@example.org.