There’s going to be no rest for the RESTful API in Vegas.
That’s just the way we like it.
Save The Date: RESO PlugFest, October 21-23
Are you ready to plug-in, network with your peers and learn how you can make computer real estate standards work for you? Then don’t miss RESO’s inaugural PlugFest and conference in Las Vegas, October 21-23, 2014 at the Monte Carlo Hotel.
Our inimitable emcee, Rob Overman, will lead our first day plug-fest. Experience super-charged networking sessions with your peers, learn as you go, and get connected with as many other attendees as possible using all of our computer standards. Answers to your questions are only steps away.
Day 2 and 3 will explore many areas that are of interest to anybody in sending or receiving real estate data. Topics include information on our new RESTful API, Data Dictionary, listing updates and replication. Save the date today!
Day 1 - RESO PlugFest
- Connect and be Connected with as many different parties as possible using RETS standards (or just sit and watch all the magic happen before your very eyes)
- Interact, teach and learn about interfacing with MLS systems, brokers, IDX clients
- Talk onsite with the right folks, get questions answered and experiment
- Certify your products during the PlugFest at a discounted rate so your company can proudly display the RESO Certification Logo
- A reception after to wind-down ... then a night on your own in Vegas
Day 2 - Full Day Conference
- Many speakers and open session discussions
- Learn more about the Data Dictionary and it implementers
- Understand the ins and outs of our new RESTful API
- Where is RESO going with Update and Replication
- Future plans for the RETS 1x platform
- Open discussions on what real estate standards should be developed next
- Where we are with Real Estate security standards
- Best use practices for mobile applications
Day 3 (1/2 day) - RESO Workgroup Reports
- Listen to all of the RESO workgroups describe what is currently in their docket, delivery schedules and what the future holds
- Ask questions, persuade and make a difference
Registration opening soon! Email Suzanne at email@example.com with questions.
Click here to access past conference presentations.