RETS 1x tools libRETS and ezRETS support sites
libRETS is RETS client library written in C++ that allows rapid development of RETS client applications. By saving the developer from dealing with the RETS protocol details, the application writer can concentrate on their application, saving them time and money in the process
- Mailing List: https://groups.realtors.org/sympa/info/librets-users
- Project Page: https://github.com/nationalassociationofrealtors/librets
- Developer’s Guide: https://github.com/NationalAssociationOfRealtors/libRETS/blob/master/librets_documentation.tar.gz
ezRETS is an ODBC driver that connects to RETS servers. It is licensed under an open-source license. It allows ODBC-aware applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,) to easily load data from a RETS compliant server using those applications built-in wizards and other tools.
- Mailing List: https://groups.realtors.org/sympa/arc/ezrets-users
- Project Page: https://github.com/NationalAssociationOfRealtors/ezRETS