The RESO Remix conference got off to a fast start with celebrities Paula Abdul and Ice-T saluting the “geeks of the industry,” and our favorite geeks from the Strategic Business, Innovation and Technology (SBIT) division of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) brought a packed session on technology, companies and events in our near future.
Dan Weisman, Director of Emerging Technology; David Conroy, Director of Emerging Technology; and Jeb Griffin, Director of Strategy & Innovation, explained the new and veteran groups within NAR’s SBIT group that have a technology lean, including:
- REALTORS® Benefits Program
- REACH / Second Century Ventures
- Emerging Technology – Strategy & Innovation Team
- REALTOR Information Network (RIN)
One of the REACH startup companies also joined the session. CartoFront spoke about the benefits of standardized data and how it allowed them the opportunity to scale value to real estate brokers and MLSs through new tech tools in the flood insurance space.
REACH allows real estate tech to scale faster. Having these companies in the RESO family is critical for mutual benefit. RESO will continue to expand its partnership here to make RESO’s vision of a streamlined real estate technology industry a reality. Don’t miss the next big in-person #proptech event: NAR’s iOi conference, August 16–17, 2021, in Boston. Be there!
- Learn more about how to become involved with RESO or join today by visiting reso.org/join.
- Don’t miss RESO’s next conference, RESO REtreat, offering both livestream and onsite programming, October 18–21, 2021 in Kiawah Island, SC. Early Bird Registration is $400 for RESO members and $500 for nonmembers. | REGISTER TODAY!