The Real Estate Standards Organization, or RESO, announced today the results of its Board of Directors election, appointments of directors, and its 2019 officers.
“As the influence and stature of RESO grows, our Board continues to attract the best from a leadership pool packed with business and technology talent that is unmatched in our industry,” said Art Carter, who was re-elected 2019 Chair of the RESO Board and is CEO, California Regional MLS, or CRMLS.
“The volunteer leadership team we have assembled for next year ensures a brighter future for RESO as the real estate industry continues to fully embrace and implement RESO standards as never before,” he added.
The complete list of 2019 Officers elected to the Executive Board includes:
- Art Carter, CEO, California Regional MLS or CRMLS, Chair – re-elected
- Michael Wurzer, President & CEO, FBS, Creators of Flexmls, Vice Chair – re-elected
- Richard Renton, CEO, Triad MLS, Treasurer – re-elected
- Suzanne Mueller, Senior Vice President, Industry Relations, realtor.com, Move Inc., Secretary – elected
RESO Board members representing technology companies, developers, partners and consultants with revenue over $25 million:
- Amy Gorce, Principal, Business Development, CoreLogic – elected
- Suzanne Mueller, Senior Vice President, Industry Relations, realtor.com, Move Inc. – appointed
- Turan Tekin, Director, MLS and Industry Development, Zillow Group – appointed
RESO Board members representing Multiple Listing Services and/or Realtor affiliated associations with under 50,000 subscribers:
- Steve Byrd, CTO, Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. – elected
- Chris Carrillo, CEO, Metro MLS – elected
- Rebecca Jensen, President & CEO, Midwest Real Estate Data LLC – appointed
RESO Board members representing Multiple Listing Services and/or Realtor affiliated associations with over 50,000 subscribers:
- Melissa King, Director of MLS Services, MFRMLS – appointed
RESO Board members representing real estate brokerages (brokers and agents licensees):
- Scott Petronis, Chief Product & Technology Officer, eXp Realty – elected
- Dan Troup, Director of Data Operations & Strategy, RE/MAX – elected
- Tom Flanagan, CTO, The Group, Inc. – appointed
Other 2019 RESO Board members include Chip McAvoy, Vice President and Real Estate Market Leader, Black Knight; Scott Woodard, CEO, ShowingTime; Jason Normandin, Project Manager, National Association of REALTORS®; Todd Carpenter of the National Association of REALTORS®; Jeffrey Young, Chief of Operation, Realtors Property Resource, LLC (RPR); and Brian Donnellan, COO, Bright MLS.
“We congratulate and welcome our new officers and new Board members and express our tremendous appreciation for those who have served our RESO Board with remarkable distinction as their terms end,” said RESO CEO Jeremy Crawford.
Crawford cited departing board members Tim Dain, President, Mid America Regional Information Systems Inc.; Alon Chaver, CIO, HomeServices of America; John De Souza, President, Cressy & Everett Real Estate; Paul Boomsma, President, Luxury Portfolio, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World; and Curt Beardsley, VP Industry Development, Zillow Group, as well as departing Board Advisor Tim Ford, President/CEO, dynaConnections Corp.
“Their tireless support and contributions of RESO helped advance our mission, in a year that saw an accelerated adoption and implementation of real estate data standards industry wide,” Crawford added.
Additional links for this release: