Principal, Business Development at CoreLogic
2019 BOD Nominee – Class B over $25M
- What are the three most important priorities or initiatives that RESO should pursue during the next two years?
- Promoting adoption of data dictionary and Web API standards by the technology provider and broker communities.
- Continued expansion of the RESO standards to maximize available fields in the data dictionary and standardize in areas where efficiency and benefit to real estate professionals can be gained.
- Promotion of RESO as the leading standards organization in organized real estate.
- How do you see your contributions as a board member being utilized for realizing these priorities?
- Today I represent one of the largest technology and data providers in organized real estate serving over 1 million agents in North America. I also represent a product that distributes real estate data using the RESO standards. In addition, I have 22 years of business experience specific to MLS and real estate technology.
I will be able to use my experience and relationships to help move the priorities for RESO forward.
- The Board meets regularly, via conference calls and some in-person. Board members also are called to serve on or chair committees and special task forces. Are you willing and able to meet the time requirements to serve as a director for a 2 year term?
- Yes – it would be an honor and a pleasure to serve.