RESO Developer’s FAQ
Introduction and Summary
We have constructed and will continue to work on a special Developer’s FAQ that will answer most questions. RESO standards are always in a state of growth. Useful Web API tools and examples can be found at RESO Web API Tools & Software.
New to Real Estate MLS
- What is an MLS?
- What is the Purpose and Benefits of an MLS?
- What is an MLS IDX data feed?
- Rules and Regulations for using an MLS IDX
RESO Open Source Projects
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written in JAVA
- Microsoft.OData.Client (no longer supporting .Net client)
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written in PHP
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written in Python
Universal Property IDRead more
Web API Nuts & BoltsRead more
Working with GitHub
- What is GitHub?
- GitHub Glossary
- Starting place to get acquainted with all of GitHub features
- More resources to get you going in Git and GitHub
Working with RESO
- What is RESO?
- Who can make use of RESO Standards?
- What benefits do I get by joining RESO, How can I apply for membership?