RESO Developers FAQ
Introduction and Summary
The best way to get started with RESO standards is to read the different specification documents (see the STANDARDS menu above). We have constructed a special Developer’s FAQ below which will answer most questions. We will be building on this FAQ with time and as our standards grow.
New to Real Estate MLS
- What is an MLS?
- What is the Purpose and Benefits of an MLS?
- What is an MLS IDX data feed?
- Rules and Regulations for using an MLS IDX
RESO Open Source Projects
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written in JAVA
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written in PHP
- RESO Web API Open Source Reference Client written for .Net environment
- Legacy RETS Open Source Projects
Universal Property IDRead more
Web API Nuts & BoltsRead more
Working with GitHub
- What is GitHub?
- Starting place to get acquainted with all of GitHub features
- More resources to get you going in Git and GitHub
- GitHub Glossary
Working with RESO
- What is RESO?
- Who can make use of RESO Standards?
- What benefits do I get by joining RESO, How can I apply for membership?