At this year’s spring virtual conference, RESO Remix, held April 20–22, we proudly announced the 2021 RESO Contributor Award winners. With almost 500 attendees, our third successful remote-only conference was filled with exciting sessions engaging conversations, hot topics, lively debates and future projections from the real estate industry’s top minds.
On the first day of the event, we honored 22 members who graciously offered their time, influence and expertise to make valuable contributions within our workgroups last year.
Recognized for their Outstanding Workgroup Contributions:
Data Dictionary Workgroup
- Bob Kimpland, Executive Director, Garden State MLS
- Gayle Ludemann, MLS Director, San Antonio Board of REALTORS®
Internet Tracking Workgroup
- Ata Hassan, CTO, ListTrac
- Keith Schreifels, Senior Engineer/Data Center Analyst, Black Knight
Universal Property Identifier (UPI) Workgroup
- Jo Bronckers, Co-Founder, FIBREE
- Anthony Percaccio, Director, Architecture and Information Systems – Revenue Services, MPAC
Research & Development (R&D) Workgroup
- Matt Cohen, Principal, Advisory Services, CoreLogic
- Dave Conroy, Director of Emerging Technology, National Association of REALTORS®
- Justin Bramley, Sr. Professional, Project Management, CoreLogic
- Eric Finlay, Senior Software Developer, Zillow
- Dylan Gmyrek, API Quality & Developer Success Manager, FBS
- Cody Gustafson, API Developer, FBS
- Jared Jensen, CTO, UtahRealEstate.com
- Yihan Qian, Software Engineer, realtor.com
- Jerret Robison, Software Developer & Team Lead, Black Knight
- Ryan Yates, RESO Development and Support, Rapattoni Corporation
- Cass Herrin, Director of Data Services, MoxiWorks
Distributed Ledger Workgroup
- Teresa Grobecker, CEO, Real Estate Consortia
- Chuck Wooten, CTO, MLS Technology
Broker Advisory Group
- Jessica Edgerton, Executive Vice President of Operations & Corporate Counsel, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Glenn Phillips, CEO, Lakes Homes Realty
Cross-Platform Interoperability Workgroup
- Joan O’Dwyer-Odebiyi, Senior Product Manager, Real Estate, DocuSign
RESO would like to thank each award winner again for all of their hard work and commitment to standards.
- Learn more about how to become involved with RESO or join today by visiting reso.org/join.
- Don’t miss RESO’s next conference, RESO REtreat, offering both livestream and onsite programming, October 18–21, 2021 in Kiawah Island, SC. Early Bird Registration is $400 for RESO members and $500 for nonmembers. | REGISTER TODAY!