Forward march. While we are no longer walking to New Orleans, we’re still on the move, and you are the grand marshals for our exciting new digital event: RESO Remote, April 21–23, 2020.
Most of us are working remotely, so we will embrace the new standard with a reliable online format, a platform called Pathable, that integrates Zoom and other features. RESO keeps technology at the forefront of the industry, so let’s Shift+Enter into innovative collaborations that advance standards and streamline real estate data.
RESO Remote planning is nearly complete, and we’re pumped for the endeavor. | VISIT EVENT PAGE
You can register to attend #RESOremote for only $99! | REGISTER TODAY
We have an exceptional speaking line-up and a stellar shared organizational mission to achieve, so we have accumulated a starter list of 12 reasons to attend #RESOremote in order to ramp up the FOMO.
1) You can’t beat a $99 admission price. We priced it low because we want you in attendance!
2) That low price is largely thanks to an exceptional collection of sponsors that include many of real estate’s most forward-thinking firms.
- Platinum sponsor: Zillow
- Gold sponsors: FBS, CoreLogic and HouseCanary
- Silver sponsors: Black Knight, Compass, dynaConnections, Homes.com
- Bronze sponsors: CRS Data, Remine, realtor.com, Austin Board of REALTORS®, GSREIN, Lone Wolf Technologies, RE/MAX, RPR, eXp Realty and ShowingTime
3) Virtual swag bags!
4) After opening remarks from RESO’s leaders, we’ll begin Tuesday’s sessions with a series of 15-minute sprints we’re calling Hot Developments in Standards Tech. Stock up on your snacks and liquids, because you won’t want to miss these!
5) Fun with hashtags: #RESOremote, #RESOfromparkedcarhidingfromfamilyserenitynow, #RESOremote8thcupofcoffeeImnotedgyyoureedgy #RESOhairdontcare
6) Brokers, MLSs and tech firms will gain insight at #RESOremote from a best-in-class lineup of speakers covering what’s next in real estate standards and the latest in #proptech. Frank Major, Chief Technology Officer of Bright MLS, will discuss how real-time data is helping brokers and agents drive more informed business decisions. Turan Tekin of Zillow Group will illuminate the path from RETS to Web API with technical considerations and tools. | VIEW FULL AGENDA
7) Receptions! Each day will close with raucous digital receptions akin to what many of us are already doing in order to remain social, but on a grander scale. This is our chance to get together with our beloved colleagues and let our hair down. Your hair is already down and has been since you were quarantined? Okay, then this is a chance to put your hair up in a fancy bun! Or to show everyone how good you have become with clippers. #RESOremoteHairDontCare
8) Roundtables! Or, er, Shapelesstables? That has less of a ring to it, but you get the point. Back by popular demand, real estate industry experts will hold court in quick-hit sessions on a variety of topics making the rounds (shapelessnesses?) in boardrooms, industry publications and conference lobbies.
9) Workgroup meetings: RESO workgroup meetings at conferences are packed to the gills and #RESOremote will be no different! All registered attendees are welcome to collaborate at any workgroup meeting, including Broker Advisory, Cross-Platform Interoperability, Data Dictionary, Internet Tracking, Distributed Ledger, Payloads, Research & Development, Transport and Universal Property Identifier (UPI).
10) RESO conferences offer the best collaboration, networking and interaction opportunities with industry leaders and technology minds of any real estate conference. Distractions and attendance are purposefully kept low to keep attendees contributing directly to meaningful progress that will keep them coming back year after year. We will recreate this experience together with you in our digital environment.
11) RESO Bingo! We are creating a #RESOremote bingo card that will incorporate some of the typically funny things that happen in remote video calls as well as the much-heard statements and mannerisms in RESO’s digital hallways. Everything from interesting pronunciations of “RESO” to “Can everyone hear me?” will be fair game.
12) Our meeting platform, Pathable, is pretty slick. Not only does it integrate with the suddenly omnipresent Zoom, but it includes polling and voting, which will be particularly handy during workgroup meetings.
We’re excited to have you join us for three days of real estate technology standards stories, education and advancements. More participation by more voices will definitely help the common cause.
Although we use some levity in describing the perks of our event, we hope that all of you are staying safe and positive. We truly look forward to seeing you this month.DLU August 3rd, 2020