You want to rock? (Rock!) You want…to…rock? (Rock!)
We do! And the wait is almost over! There are only a few weeks left until we kick off our second virtual conference, RESO Remote Encore: The Standards Collection, October 27–29, 2020.
We have an all-star line-up of presentations, speakers and standards that would make Ringo Starr blush. | HAVE A LOOK
We’ve compiled 12 reasons (beyond the obvious reason that RESO events are awesome!) to help build your excitement and to get any Harvey Danger Flagpole Sittas to register for RESO Remote Encore today.
1. Low cost, high quality. The price for this three-day virtual event is unbeatable at only $99 for members and $149 for nonmembers. What are you waiting for? The wai–ai–ting is the hardest part! | REGISTER NOW
2. Best sponsors. Amazing sponsors make RESO events possible, and our sponsors include some of the most respected and top organizations in the real estate industry.
- Platinum Sponsors: Stellar MLS, Realtor.com
- Gold Sponsors: dynaConnections, FMLS, Zillow, MLS Grid
- Silver Sponsors: Compass, Homes.com, SEI Navica, CoreLogic, ShowingTime, Florida REALTORS®, CoStar (Apartments.com)
- Bronze Sponsors: FBS, RPR, Rental Beast, RE/MAX, Austin Board of REALTORS®, CRS Data, Commissions, Inc., Hilton Head Island MLS
3. Our phenomenal conference mailers are Legend like Bob Marley. We’re packing up some next-level swag for this conference that you do NOT want to miss!
4. Roundtable sessions are back! Roundtables went so well during our last remote conference that we’re doubling them over two days. That’s right, we’ll be having TWO roundtables this fall! This is your opportunity to dig deep into the topics important in the industry today. Conversations will be facilitated by RESO leaders and workgroup chairs ready to turn topics into new RESO strategic objectives and business cases. “Round and round; what comes around goes around.” – Ratt
5. “Pain Points” are back, too! It’s quite possible that no other session over the last few conferences has helped establish RESO directives more than “Pain Points.” RESO exists to help standardize industry technology so real estate professionals can do business more fluidly. We absolutely need to hear what’s holding you back, so we can fix it. In this situation, pain is good. “It’s always fun in the beginning, but it’s pain in the end.” – Ice-T
6. Unveiling the new certification stack. Do we have your interest? We thought so! Get the scoop on what’s new with RESO certification and get answers from RESO’s CEO Sam DeBord and Chief Architect Joshua Darnell followed by a live Q&A.
7. ..with…hashtags! #RESOremote, #RockYourRESO, #StandardsAreClassic, and the timeless WFH favorite #RESOhairdontcare. At least one of our staffers has not had a haircut in 2020. How about you? “Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair. Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen.” – The Cowsills
8. Focused tracks. We’ll have lunch pail themes to make you feel ultra-rich. The “Takin’ Care of Business” Track will cover the business side of real estate, while the “Ready to API” Track will go big on technical conversations. Hear from incredible speakers like Stefan Swanepoel, Chairman, and CEO of T3 Sixty, Denee Evans, CEO of CMLS, and many more. Our line-up is the Red American Express that Timbaland doesn’t have. “50-inch screen, money-green leather sofa; got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur.” – Notorious B.I.G.
9. RESO Workgroups. Our conference workgroup meetings are packed like the Beastie Boys in a sardine tin, and we’re anticipating full attendance at #RESOremote. All registered attendees are welcome to collaborate at any workgroup meetings. In fact, we want new participants! Please join any of the following groups: Broker Advisory (including a bonus “Working with Real Estate Data” course update!), Research & Development (a 2-fer special with the Unique Licensee Identifier (ULI) Subgroup), Data Dictionary, Cross-Platform Interoperability, Distributed Ledger, Transport (Web API! Certification Subgroup! Testing tools update!), Universal Property Identifier (UPI), Internet Tracking and Payloads!
10. Networking! Whether you are in your home office, at the office office, in your basement den, at the kitchen counter, or on the back porch, we want to see you at one of our top-notch networking events. Don’t try to be like John Waite. We know you miss everyone.
11. Never heard that word before? Google it now. Then look up the rules to the Homes.com #StandardsAreClassic sleeveface game and play along! | PLAY SLEEVEFACE
12. Musical surprises!!! That’s all you get for now. They are called surprises for a reason.
Don’t miss out on your share of awesome RESO swag — The deadline to register to receive one is tomorrow, October 9 (as supplies last). | RESOremote.com
DLU October 8th, 2020